As we go through these uncertain times, you can remain certain that we’ll be here for you.
Store & Online Options
Our teams are following best practices for the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities.
- Our stores remain open to service your existing loan or open a new loan. Keep in mind store hours may vary. Find a store.
- We have implemented additional cleaning procedures in our stores, provided masks, and are counseling employees on social distancing steps to protect their health and yours.
Our online self-service channels and Customer Care Team are equipped to meet your needs and manage inquiries.
- Debit card payments are accepted via phone. To make a payment or for any questions, contact our Customer Care Team at (844) 562-6480, Monday through Friday from 8 am – 9 pm ET, and Saturday from 9 am – 6 pm ET.
- Online loan applications and servicing capabilities are available in many states. Check online availability in your state.
First, and foremost, we want you to take care of yourself. Follow the recommendations for common-sense prevention, including washing your hands frequently, staying home, avoiding touching your face and contact with sick people.
- We’re a phone call away. To make a payment or for any questions about our services, you can contact your local store or our Customer Care Team at (844) 562 – 6480, Monday through Friday from 8 am – 9 pm EDT, and Saturday from 9 am – 6 pm EDT.
- We are committed to working with you to manage your credit needs, including payment assistance for those resulting from the impact of coronavirus. If you have questions about our services or need assistance with an existing loan, contact your local store or the Customer Care Team to discuss your options.
- Be on your guard for loan scams. Unregulated operators and scammers look for opportunities to lure you with too-good-to-be-true services. Be suspicious about any requests for personal information by email, or demands for money to be wired or prepaid debit card information provided.
Frequently Asked Questions – COVID-19
Are your stores still open?
Yes, our stores are open though hours may vary by store. Click here for specific store information.
Can I make a payment online or over the phone?
- The option to service your loan online varies by state. Find out if online loans are available in your state. If you're able to service your loan online, the "Make a Payment" button can be found in the menu. On a mobile device, you can access the menu by clicking the "three line" icon in the upper right corner.
- Payments can be made over the phone by calling (844) 562-6480.
What if I can’t make a payment on my loan with Advance America right now because of Coronavirus?
We are committed to working with you. If you need assistance with an existing loan, please reach out to your local store or our Customer Care Team at (844) 562-6480.
Can I get a loan if I am unemployed?
Yes, as long as you have proof of income of any type, you may qualify for a loan, online or in store.
Can I get an online loan?
Online loans are available in many states. In some states, you can start your application online and finish in a store. Start your application or see what’s available in your state.
How do I apply for a loan online?
You can apply for a loan in just minutes with our secure online application. Start your application. You can apply for a loan in just minutes with our secure online application. Start your application.
How quickly can I get money?
In-store you can walk out with money in hand. If applying online, money can be in your account as soon as today. Online loan approvals before 10:30 am ET (M-F) are typically funded by 5 pm ET same-day. If approved after 10:30 am ET, money is funded the next banking day.
Still have questions?
We’re a phone call away.
Contact your local store or our Customer Care
Team at (844) 562 – 6480, Monday through
Friday from 8 am – 9 pm EDT, and Saturday
from 9 am – 6 pm EDT.
Sign up for news, updates and exclusive offers from Advance America.