Online Payday Loans
With an Online Payday Loan or Installment Loan, you can start your application right now and get extra money before your next paycheck, without visiting a location. Simply complete a short application from your home, place of work, or wherever you are, and we'll deposit the money you need straight into your bank account on the same banking day.* Get quick and easy access to the money you need so you can keep moving forward.
How Do You Know Which Online Loan Is Right For You?
Before you apply, consider the primary differences between the 2 types of loans. Online Payday Loans are short-term loans of small dollar amounts usually paid back within two to four-weeks. Online Installment loans are longer-term loans that may offer you more money, plus the ability to pay it back over a longer period of time.
Why Consider Getting an Online Payday or Installment Loan from Advance America
- Fast and easy access to money. We understand that unexpected expenses may come up and that our customer's need money fast. That's why Advance America ensures our online customers get their payday or installment loan money as soon as the same day* of initially applying.
- We offer support to our online customers. You don't need to visit one of our store locations to receive fast and helpful assistance. If you want help with the online application or have general questions about getting a payday or installment loan, you can contact us via email, phone or through our chat feature, available online once you begin the application process.
- Your information is 100% secure. Your online application process is submitted on encrypted pages, meaning that your personal information is fully secure. We also partner with the leading Internet Security company, Norton Security, to further secure your information.
How Online Payday & Installment Loans Work:
- If Online Payday and Installment Loans are available in your state, you can get the money you need by filling out the short online application
To be eligible for an online loan, you must have a:
- Government-issued ID
- Source of income
- Active checking account
- Social security number
- Valid & active email address
Make sure you have the following information ready for your application:
- Your social security number
- Checking account number and routing number (located at the bottom left of your check)
- Income information (pay amount, last pay date, frequency, address)
- Once your submitted application is approved, you'll be eligible to receive a loan deposited directly into your checking account on the same day.*
Select a State to View Fees & Terms for Online Loans:
Services vary by state. Click here for questions
*Online applications processed before 10:30 AM ET (Monday-Friday) may be eligible for same-day funding to your bank account. Online applications processed between 10:30 AM ET and 8:00 PM ET are typically funded the next banking day, but exceptions may apply. If we are unable to verify your application electronically, we may ask you to provide certain documents before final approval.