Need Money Today: What to Do?
If you need money today, you may be able to get it, even if you don’t have the best credit. No matter what your surprise expense is, some lenders will approve you for a loan almost instantly. You won’t have to wait days, weeks, or months for the cash to hit your bank account. You can receive the funds you need the same day you apply for them. So if you find yourself saying, “I need money today,” keep reading to find out how you can get it.
Ways to Get the Money You Need Today
Even if you cut your expenses, it can take some time for the savings to add up. If you’re still thinking “I need money today,” consider these options.
A payday loan or cash advance can give you a few hundred bucks to cover an expense before your next pay day. It will include a fee for every $100 borrowed with a fee limit set by the state you live in. If you’d like to avoid bounced checks or credit card late fees, a payday loan may make sense. You can get approved in minutes and receive the funds the same day when you apply for a payday loan with Advance America.
With an installment loan, you can borrow money and pay back with multiple payments over time. Installment loans typically last anywhere from 3 to 36 months and can be repaid early without any penalties. The online application for Advance America’s installment loans can be completed in minutes, with a decision and payout as soon as 24 hours from your initial application.
If you’ve paid off your car and have a title with your name on it, a title loan can use the value of your car to earn a cash loan. You’ll bring your car in to a lender so they can inspect it and estimate its value. The amount of money you’ll be able to borrow will depend on how much it’s worth. You’ll pay back your loan on a monthly basis and continue to drive your vehicle while you do so. To apply for a title loan, you can find your closest Advance America location to visit to finalize the loan, you will need to bring the vehicle to Advance America for its official appraisal.
Lines of Credit
A line of credit works a lot like a credit card: You’ll get access to funds up to a certain credit limit that you can withdraw from as you need. The lender will deposit the amount you withdraw into your account, usually on the same business day. You can pay back your borrowed amount via scheduled monthly payments or all at once. Advance America’s lines of credit allow simple and quick application so you can access your funds within days.
Cut Your Costs
Take a close look at your expenses to figure out what you can do to reduce or eliminate them so you can free up some cash flow and get through this tough time. Here are some ideas.
- Cut the Cord on Cable: Chances are you can find a cheaper way to access your favorite T.V. shows and movies. Get rid of cable and opt for streaming video on demand services like Netflix or Hulu.
- Lower Your Electric Bill: Insulate your windows and doors, install a programmable thermostat, and unplug all appliances. These strategies can help you save big on electricity.
- Eat Meals at Home: It may be tempting to order a pizza, go through the drive thru, or visit the neighborhood pub the next time you don’t want to cook. Since restaurant expenses can add up quickly, try to eat most of your meals at home. Dine out only for special occasions.
- Buy Generic: You can save a lot of cash if you choose the generic versions of various foods and household products. Don’t worry about quality because brand-name items are almost exactly the same as their generic counterparts.
- Cancel Subscriptions: Go through your credit card statement and look for subscriptions or services you no longer need or use. If you find that you subscribe to a gym you never go to or magazine you rarely read, cancel the subscription.
- Shop Around for Car Insurance: Call a few different car insurance companies to get quotes. You may be able to find a more affordable provider and slash your car insurance bill just by doing some research.
- Choose Free Entertainment Options: While you can go to the movie or amusement park every now and then, doing so on a regular basis can get expensive. Opt for free entertainment options as much as you can. Go for a hike at the local park, play board games with your family, pick up a book at the library, or have a picnic outside.
Apply for a Quick Loan Today
When you need money today, remember that there are options at your disposal. Just make sure to use quick loans cautiously as they’re meant to fix your cash shortages every once in a while. These loans are not intended to be long-term financial solutions.