How to Get the Money You Need Now
If you need money today, you may be able to get it, even if you don’t have the best credit. In fact, some lenders will approve you for a loan almost instantly. You won’t have to wait days, weeks, or months for the cash to hit your bank account. You can receive the funds you need the same day you apply. So if you find yourself saying, “I need money today,” keep reading to find out how you can get it.
Ways you can get the money you need now
Even if you cut your expenses, it can take some time for the savings to add up. Here are a few options if you need money immediately.
A payday loan or cash advance can give you a few hundred bucks to cover an expense before your next pay day. It will include a fee for every $100 borrowed with a fee limit set by the state you live in. If you’d like to avoid bounced checks or credit card late fees, a payday loan may make sense. You can get approved in minutes and receive the funds the same day when you apply for a payday loan with Advance America.
With an installment loan, you can borrow money and pay it back with multiple payments over time. Installment loans typically last anywhere from 3 to 36 months and can be repaid early without any penalties. The online application for Advance America’s installment loans can be completed in minutes, with a decision and payout as soon as 24 hours from your initial application.
If you’ve paid off your car and have a title with your name on it, a title loan can use the value of your car to earn a cash loan. You’ll bring your car in to a lender so they can inspect it and estimate its value. The amount of money you’ll be able to borrow will depend on how much it’s worth. You’ll pay back your loan on a monthly basis and continue to drive your vehicle while you do so. To apply for a title loan, you can visit your nearest Advance America location. You will need to bring your vehicle for an official appraisal.
Lines of credit
A works a lot like a credit card: you’ll get access to funds up to a certain credit limit that you can withdraw from as you need. The lender will deposit the amount you withdraw into your account, usually on the same business day. You can pay back your borrowed amount via scheduled monthly payments or all at once. Advance America’s lines of credit allow for simple and quick application so you can access your funds within days.
Benefits of using a loan to get the money you need fast
Here are some benefits of using a loan to get the money you need fast:
Many loans offer a quick and easy application process. Applying for loans such as payday loans and installment loans only takes a few minutes and can be done from the comfort of your home.
Get cash right away
Once you submit your application for a loan, the decision process is very quick. Advance America, for instance, might give you instant approval if you meet the requirements for a loan. If you get approved for a loan, the lender may deposit the funds in your bank account the same day you applied or within a few business days.
Don’t need great credit
Depending on the lender and loan you’re applying for, you may not need good credit to get approved. Advance America considers customers with all types of credit, as your credit score isn’t the only factor we look at when reviewing your application. You may be able to get approved for a loan even if you have bad credit.
How to apply for a fast loan when you need money now
To get a fast loan when you need money now, follow these steps.
1. Compare lenders and loan options
Not all fast loans are created equal. That’s why it’s a good idea to explore all your options when you need money now. Once you find a few lenders you’re interested in, compare their interest rates, terms, and fees.
2. Fill out and submit your application
After you’ve compared lenders, choose a loan that can get you money fast and works for your unique budget and needs. Then, fill out an application form on the lender’s website. Be sure to do so carefully and thoroughly to avoid delays with your approval and funding.
3. Wait for approval
The lender may get back to you with a decision very quickly, if not instantly. You won’t have to wait days or weeks to find out whether you’ve been approved when you need money now. Most lenders will allow you to check the status of your application online and send you an email once they approve you.
4. Receive your funds
Typically, the lender will distribute your funds via direct deposit. Sometimes, however, they may give you a check or cash. Since you’ve chosen a fast loan, you can expect to get your money shortly after you’ve been approved.
Other ways to get money fast
Here are some alternative ways you can make some extra cash if you need money now:
Sell unwanted items
If you have any items that you no longer need or want, like old books or clothing, consider selling these items online. There are a variety of platforms you can choose from, such as eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace.
Get a side job
Having an additional source of income from a side job is a great way to make extra money. Consider driving for Uber or Lyft, babysitting, participating in online surveys, or other side jobs. The money you make from supplementing your income will add up over time and can help you get the cash you need to pay for expenses.
Ask for help from family and friends
If you have friends or family that are willing to loan you cash, asking for help can be a good way to get some extra money immediately. Make sure you come to an agreement with them on when you’ll pay them back, and try to stick to the terms of the loan.
Start saving money today
Take a close look at your expenses to figure out what you can do to reduce or eliminate them so you can free up some cash flow and get through this tough time. Here are some ideas.
- Cut the cord on cable: Chances are you can find a cheaper way to access your favorite T.V. shows and movies. Get rid of cable and opt for streaming video on demand services like Netflix or Hulu.
- Lower your electric bill: Insulate your windows and doors, install a programmable thermostat, and unplug all appliances. These strategies can help you save big on electricity.
- Eat meals at home: It may be tempting to order a pizza, go through the drive thru, or visit the neighborhood pub the next time you don’t want to cook. Since restaurant expenses can add up quickly, try to eat most of your meals at home. Dine out only for special occasions.
- Buy generic: You can save a lot of cash if you choose the generic versions of various foods and household products. Don’t worry about quality because brand-name items are often exactly the same as their generic counterparts.
- Cancel subscriptions: Go through your credit card statement and look for subscriptions or services you no longer need or use. If you find that you subscribe to a gym you never go to or magazine you rarely read, cancel it.
- Shop around for car insurance: Call a few different car insurance companies to get quotes. You may be able to find a more affordable provider and slash your car insurance bill just by doing some research.
- Choose free entertainment options: While you can occasionally go to the movies or amusement park, doing so on a regular basis can get expensive. Try and opt for free entertainment options as much as you can. Go for a hike at the local park, play board games with your family, pick up a book at the library, or have a picnic outside.
Get the money you need now
When you need money today, remember that there are options at your disposal. Just make sure to use quick loans cautiously as they’re meant to fix your cash shortages every once in a while. These loans are not intended to be long-term financial solutions.