Cash Advance for Bad Credit
If you’re in need of fast cash, a cash advance might be a good option. With this type of loan, you can receive money quickly to cover just about any small expense. Fortunately, there are many lenders offering cash advances for bad credit, so you don’t need a great credit score to get approved. Here’s what you need to know about bad-credit cash advances.
What is a cash advance for bad credit?
Also known as a payday loan, a cash advance is a small, short-term loan, often offered by online lenders. You’ll pay it back the next time you get your paycheck, within two to four weeks.
Cash advances can come in handy if you’re in a financial pinch and can’t wait long for cash. Depending on the lender, you can receive the money the same day you apply or within 24 hours.
Can I get a cash advance with bad credit?
Compared to other types of loans, cash advances often come with more lenient credit score requirements. Many lenders will approve you for a cash advance with bad credit. They may look beyond your credit score and consider other factors, like your employment situation and income, when deciding whether to approve you.
Benefits of online bad-credit cash advances
Here are some notable benefits of cash advances with bad credit:
You can apply for a bad-credit cash advance online, from the comfort of your home, usually within minutes. All you have to do is provide a few personal and financial details, like your name, address, and proof of income.
Cover expenses quickly
Once you receive the funds from a cash advance loan for bad credit, you can cover expenses right away. You won’t have to wait weeks or months to collect your money like you would with other types of loans.
You don’t need good credit
Cash advance loans for bad credit can allow you to receive the fast cash you need with poor or fair credit. Many lenders are likely to approve your application, regardless of where you stand credit-wise.
How to apply for an online cash advance for bad credit
To apply for a cash advance online with bad credit, follow these steps:
- Choose your loan: Since there are a number of cash advance loans available online, consider all your options and compare the pros and cons of each.
- Collect necessary information: Once you’ve chosen a loan that works for your needs, gather the documents and information you’ll need to apply. These might include your driver’s license, Social Security number, and recent pay stubs.
- Submit your application: Go to the lender’s website to apply for a cash advance for bad credit online. Double check your application to make sure it’s accurate and avoid delays.
- Get an instant decision: Depending on the lender you choose, you might receive a decision instantly. You’ll know whether you’re approved shortly after you submit your application.
- Receive quick funds: Many lenders who offer bad-credit cash advance loans will distribute your funds quickly. In many cases, you can get your money via direct deposit, check, or prepaid debit card within a few hours or in a day.
How to choose the right cash advance for bad credit
Not all bad-credit cash advance loans are created equal. To find the right option for your situation, shop around and explore different lenders. Then, compare interest rates, terms, and fees. If you have any questions about a specific cash advance, don't hesitate to reach out to the lender for clarity.
Advance America offers quick cash advances for bad credit
Advance America offers cash advances for borrowers with all types of credit scores. You may apply online or in-store and get approved instantly. Upon approval, you may be able to receive your money that same day. Our cash advances offer a great way to cover your expenses before you receive your next paycheck. Visit Advance America today to learn more about our cash advances and start your application today.