Cash Advance for Bad Credit
If you need quick access to money, a cash advance might be a good option. With this type of loan, you can receive money quickly to cover just about any small expense.
Fortunately, there are many lenders offering cash advances for bad credit, so you don’t need a great credit score to get approved. Here’s what you need to know about bad-credit cash advances.
What is a cash advance for bad credit?
Cash advances can come in handy if you’re in a financial pinch and need money sooner than you would get it with other kinds of loans. Depending on the lender, you can receive your money the same day you apply, within 24 hours, or by the next business day.
Can I get a cash advance with bad credit?
Compared to other types of loans, cash advances often come with more lenient credit score requirements. Many lenders will approve you for a cash advance even with bad credit. They may look beyond your credit score and consider other factors when deciding whether to approve you. When you apply for a cash advance with bad credit, lenders consider your employment situation and the amount of income that you earn.
What can I use a cash advance for?
A cash advance or a payday loan for bad credit can be used for a variety of reasons. Unexpected emergencies such as car repairs, appliances that suddenly stop working, higher-than-expected utility bills, or a trip to the emergency room can cause expenses that your budget can’t cover.
A cash advance for bad credit not only provides the money to pay for those expenses, but also gives you peace of mind.
Benefits of online cash advances for bad credit
Here are some notable benefits of cash advances with bad credit:
You can apply for a cash advance with bad credit online from the comfort of your home, and the process usually takes just a few minutes. All you need to provide is a few personal and financial details. Online lenders can provide an application decision within minutes, so you’ll usually know right away if you’ve been approved.
Quick access to funds
You won’t have to wait weeks or months to collect your money like you would with other types of loans. Once approved for a cash advance or payday loan, you typically receive your money the same day. In some cases, your money will be available the next business day.
Cover expenses quickly
Once you receive the funds from a cash advance, you can cover expenses right away. This can help you avoid interest charges, service interruptions, late fees, or other penalties like reconnection charges.
You don’t need good credit
Even if you have poor or fair credit, cash advance loans can allow you to receive the money you need. In fact, many lenders are likely to approve your application regardless of your credit history.
Should I get a cash advance for bad credit?
You should always carefully consider any financial decision, and a cash advance for bad credit is no different.
As with any loan, there are pros and cons to weigh when deciding if an online cash advance is right for your situation.
Pros of a cash advance:
- Quick and easy application process.
- Offers fast and convenient access to money.
- A good solution if you have bad credit.
- Allows you to cover unexpected expenses.
- Can help you avoid late fees or other financial penalties.
Cons of a cash advance:
- The loan must be paid back in full on your next payday.
- The amount you can borrow is based on your income.
If you know you can afford to repay the loan with your next paycheck, then a cash advance for bad credit can be an answer to life’s financial surprises. Just make sure you choose a trusted, reliable lender like Advance America.
How to apply for an online cash advance
Applying for a cash advance online with bad credit is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Choose your loan: Since there are a number of cash advance loans available online, take some time to shop around. Consider all your options, compare the pros and cons of each, and only use a reputable lender.
- Collect necessary information: Once you’ve chosen a loan that works for your needs, gather the documents and information you’ll need for the application. These might include your driver’s license, Social Security number, and recent pay stubs.
- Submit your application: Go to the lender’s website to apply for a cash advance online. Double-check your application to make sure it’s accurate and to avoid delays in your approval decision.
- Get an instant decision: Depending on the lender, you might receive a decision instantly. If you don’t receive an instant decision, you’ll still know whether you’re approved shortly after you submit your application.
- Receive quick funds: Once you’re approved, many lenders who offer bad-credit cash advance loans will distribute your funds quickly. In many cases, you can get your money via direct deposit, check, or prepaid debit card in a few hours or within a day.
How to choose the right cash advance
Not all bad-credit cash advance loans are created equal. To find the right option for your situation, shop around and explore different lenders. Then, compare interest rates, terms, and fees – these should all be easy to find on the lender’s website. If you have any questions about a specific cash advance, don't hesitate to reach out to the lender to ask questions or get more information.
Advance America offers quick cash advances for bad credit
Advance America offers cash advances for borrowers with all types of credit scores. You can apply online or in-store and get approved instantly. Upon approval, you may be able to receive your money that same day. Our cash advances for bad credit offer a great way to cover your expenses before you receive your next paycheck.
Visit Advance America today to learn more about our cash advances and start your application today!