How to Find Easy Loans Online
Getting fast cash with an online loan can be easy if you work with the right lender. This article will cover how to secure a same-day online loan, and how to find a reputable lender.
What are online loans?
Securing a loan online is an alternative to more traditional loan methods like credit unions and banks. They come in a variety of borrowing amounts and interest rates. Most online loans are unsecured, meaning that they aren’t backed by collateral such as a home or a vehicle.
Online loans from Advance America include a very quick and easy application process, with decisions on your application in minutes. With direct deposit or in-store cash funding, getting money in your hands can happen in less than 24 hours.
Reasons to get a loan online
Some online lenders offer the following benefits:
- You don’t need perfect credit: Online lenders typically don’t have strict credit score minimums and they often consider more than just your credit report when making a lending decision. For example, some lenders may also look at other factors such as your income and credit history.
- Convenient: You’ll be able to finish the entire application process from your computer. While some online lenders also have brick-and-mortar stores, you won’t necessarily need to visit one (depending on your state and the type of loan you want to take out), especially if you opt for a direct deposit to your bank account.
- Easy application process: Many online lenders have a quick online application process. You won’t encounter long, multi-page applications or have to gather armfuls of financial documents. Our online loan applications with Advance America are typically completed in less than five minutes.
- Instant decision: You’ll know instantly whether or not you’ve qualified at Advance America, allowing you to finalize your loan minutes after you complete your application.
Can I get a same-day online loan?
Yes, some online lenders also allow you to get same-day loans. If your loan gets approved, you might be able to get cash the day you apply. If you need money fast, this can be a lifesaver. In some cases you might receive the money within 24 hours, depending on the time of day that you submit your application.
At Advance America, we can often offer same-day funds as long as your application is approved before 10:30 AM EST, but when you earn approval after that, you’ll still get your funds on the following banking day.
Types of same-day online loans
Types of same-day online loans include:
A payday loan, also known as a cash advance, is a short-term loan that is often a small dollar amount. The idea is that you’ll be able to pay it off by your next paycheck, which can help you avoid having to pay a late fee or having a check bounce.
An installment loan is often used for larger loans than payday loans, and gives you more time to repay. You can typically receive the money within 24 hours and then pay
it off within 2 to 24 months (loan terms vary by state).
Lines of credit
A line of credit can give you access to cash up to a specific credit limit. You’ll be able to withdraw money as you need it, and you’ll only have to pay interest on what you actually take out.
How can I find an easy loan online?
To have an easy time finding a loan online, make sure to consider the following:
- Do you have a steady income? Lenders like to see a steady income as a positive sign that you’ll be able to pay back your loan.
- What’s your debt-to-income ratio? Your debt-to-income ratio measures the amount you owe monthly divided by your monthly income. The lower your DTI, the less risky you’ll seem to lenders.
- What’s your credit score? While some lenders will look at other factors besides your score when deciding on whether to issue you a loan, your score is still used as a determining factor.
4 questions to ask to find a good online lender
Here are 4 questions to ask when looking for a good online lender:
- How are their customer reviews? Take time to read through to see if there are any disgruntled individuals who had a bad experience, or if they’re mostly positive.
- Are they part of any national associations? Seeing that a lender is a member of a group such as the Community Financial Services Association can give you confidence that they’re a legitimate business that cares about their customers.
- Are their rates and fees transparent? All rates and fees should be very clearly stated. If the loan’s terms seem ambiguous or you feel like you’re going in circles when you try to find information, look elsewhere.
- Do they have a clear and quick approval process? Their application and approval process should be straightforward and quick, making it easy for you to apply and receive a decision on your application. If you’re being asked to make an initial payment as a ‘show of faith’, it’s probably a scam.
Advance America’s online loans make it easy to apply, with quick funding
Advance America realizes that our customers live busy lives, so we have worked hard to make every part of our loan application process simple and quick:
- Loan applications: Minutes to complete with minimal documentation required
Our online loan applications take most of our customers less than 5 minutes
to complete. By providing your Social Security number, contact information,
and a recent paystub or proof of income, you can finalize most of our loan
- Loan decisions: Online decisions in an instant, in-store applications in less than 30 minutes
Payday loans, installment loans, and lines of credit with Advance America can earn instant approval decisions when you apply online or in-store.
- Funding and payout: Same-day or by next banking day
When we can process your loan application before 10:30 AM EST, we can often transfer funds directly to you on the same day. If your application is processed later in the day, you’ll get your approved funds by the following banking day. In some states, you can apply online and pick up cash at a location or have the money directly deposited into your bank account.
- Repayment: Easy online or in-store repayment
As you begin to repay your loan, we offer automated payment options to make repaying your loan simple and quick.
The above information is provided for informational use only. Advance America is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on the material provided. This information is accurate as of the time it is posted; but it may not be updated regularly, so it may not be current information depending on when you read it. You should consult with your own financial professional when making financial decisions.