Texas Extended Loans
Extended Loans with Extended Payment Plans
Get more time to repay with Extended Loans in Texas
How do Extended Loans work in Texas?
- You can get more time to pay back your loan - up to six months!
- Pay bi-weekly or monthly service fees, then pay loan amount and interest owed to lender at the end of the loan term
- Payments are established to coincide with your payday schedule
- No penalty for paying off your extended loan early
To get an Extended Loan at a nearby Texas location, please bring the following items:
- Government Issued ID
- Most Recent Proof of Income
- Latest Checking Account Statement
- Verification of Social Security Number
Find a Store with Extended Loans:
Visit your local participating center for details. Loans are arranged with an unaffiliated third party lender by ACSO of Texas, L.P. d/b/a Advance America, a licensed credit access business, and subject to lender’s approval. Checks may be issued instead of cash.