Select a Service Below to Start an Application or View Information:
Online Payday Loan
The convenience of an Online Payday Loan gets the money you need directly deposited into your bank account.
- Get a lending decision in minutes
- Safe & secure source
- Money direct deposited by next banking day*
- Clearly defined fees & terms
Online Payday Loans from $100.00 to $600.00 in Michigan
The Simple Process:
- Fill out quick online application
- Finalize loan documents
- Get money deposited in account the next banking day*
- Payment automatically withdrawn on due date
Requirements to Apply:
- Active checking account
- Source of income
- Valid Social Security Number
- At least 18 years old
- Have a valid and active email address
The maximum payday loan amount for Michigan residents is $600.00, with loan terms between 7 and 31 days. When your loan is due, the loan amount plus any accrued interest and fee(s) will be withdrawn from your checking account. In accordance with Michigan law, your loan must be paid in full on the due date.
If you need to use an alternative method of payment, please contact us at least two business days prior to the due date at 1-877-505-0701. We do not offer refinances in the state of Michigan.
ACSO of Michigan, Inc. d/b/a Advance America is licensed by Michigan’s Department of Insurance and Financial Services pursuant to the MICHIGAN DEFERRED PRESENTMENT SERVICE TRANSACTIONS ACT, Act 244 of 2005.
*Applications must be submitted prior to 8 PM ET to receive funds the next banking day.
DPSTA Article 3, Section 33(6) Disclosures
Under Michigan law, you are entitled to receive the proceeds of your loan in a check or money order. If you request the proceeds in a check or money order, you may be charged additional check cashing or other processing fees by others for cashing the check or money order.
MCL 487.2151 Disclosures
- A deferred presentment service transaction is not intended to meet long-term financial needs. We can only defer cashing your check for up to 31 days.
- You should use this service only to meet short-term cash needs.
- State law prohibits us from entering into a transaction with you if you already have a deferred presentment service agreement in effect with us or have more than one deferred presentment service agreement in effect with any other person who provides this service.
- If you enter into a transaction with us, we must immediately give you a copy of your signed agreement.
- We will pay the proceeds of a transaction to you by check, by money order, or in cash, as you request.
- State law entitles you to the right to cancel an agreement and receive a refund of the fee. To do this, if you enter into a transaction today, you must notify us and return the money you receive by the time this office closes tomorrow or on our next business day if we are not open tomorrow.
- State law prohibits us from renewing an agreement for a fee. You have to pay any other agreement in full before obtaining additional money from us.
- State law prohibits us from using any criminal process to collect on an agreement.
- State law entitles you to information regarding filing a complaint against us if you believe that we have violated the law. If you feel we are acting unlawfully, you should call the Department of Insurance and Financial Services toll-free at 1-877-999-6442.
- If you are unable to pay your deferred presentment service transaction and have entered into 8 deferred presentment service transactions with any licensee in any 12-month period, state law entitles you to request a repayment of that transaction in installments. We are required to advise you of this option at the time it is available. If you elect this option, you must notify us, either orally or in writing, within 30 days after the maturity date of the deferred presentment transaction. The notice must be provided to us at our place of business. You may be charged an additional fee when the transaction is rescheduled in installments. You will be ineligible to enter into a deferred presentment service transaction with any licensee during the term of the repayment plan. If we refuse to provide this option under the stipulations above, you should contact the Department of Insurance and Financial Services toll-free at 1-877-999-6442.
DPSTA Article 3, Section 33(3)(a) Disclosure
After signing this agreement, if you believe that we have violated the law, you may do 1 of the following:
- Before the close of business on the day you sign the agreement, notify us in person of the violation. You must provide supporting documents or other evidence of the violation.
- At any time before signing a new deferred presentment service agreement with us, notify us in writing of the violation. Your written notice must state the violation and provide supporting documents or other evidence of the violation.
We have 3 business days to determine if we agree that we have violated the law and let you know of that determination.
If we agree that we have violated the law, we must return your check and you must return the cash received under the agreement. Additionally, for each violation, we must pay you restitution equal to 5 times the amount of the fee we charged you under the agreement but not less than $15.00 or more than the face amount of your check. You may also pursue an action for your actual damages against us.
If we do not agree that we have violated the law, we may present your check for payment or enter your check into the check-clearing process on or after the maturity date. If your check is returned to us unpaid, we may take other legal steps to collect our money.
If you still believe we violated the law, you may file a written complaint including supporting documents or other evidence with the Department of Insurance and Financial Services. The Department is required to investigate your complaint and has the authority to order us to pay you restitution if they agree that we violated the law. In addition, the Department can order us to pay civil fines or take away our right to do business. To do so, contact the Department of Insurance and Financial Services toll-free at 1-877-999-6442.